- advises and guides you through the process of civic integration.
- arranges your first flat or room of your own.
- organises the Job Market and Participation Module (MAP)
- helps you with money matters for the first six months after you move house.
- helps you find work.
For more information, see www.socialezaken-mh.nl/inburgering-civic-integration
- evaluates how well you will be able to learn Dutch by giving you a learning ability test.
- gives you lessons in Dutch.
- gives you lessons in Knowledge of Dutch Society (KNM).
For more information, see www.vistacollege.nl
- organises the group Participation Statement process sessions (PVT).
- helps you move into your first flat or room.
- helps you start building your life in the community.
- helps you buy furniture and other items for your flat or room.
- teaches you how to manage your money matters.
For more information, see www.refugeehelp.nl
- pays your bills for the first six months (budget management).
- gives you money that you have to repay later (loan).
- sees that you receive money to live on in your own bank account.
For more information, see www.kredietbanklimburg.nl
Dienst Uitvoering Onderwijs (DUO)
- sends you a letter stating that you may stay in the Netherlands and must integrate.
- organises the civic integration exams.
- sends you letters about your exams.
- can adjust your integration route if you are very sick or have other problems.
For more information, see www.inburgeren.nl